Meet the smart shower solution that saves 75% more hot water when compared to traditional water-saving showerheads. Our showerhead lets you “pause” the water to a reduced spray while you soap up, shave, scrub and let conditioner soak in.
Since this head doesn’t aerate the water, less heat is lost. And that translates to longer showers and more savings.
WaterSense® certified for maximum performance. learn more
This Earth showerhead:
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 gpm
- Provides 3 settings: needle (gentle), massage (forceful) and combination
- Tailors the number of nozzles used, from nine to forty-five nozzles, to the spray setting
- Offers durability with a strong—and maintenance-free—plastic body
- Performs well at nearly every water pressure
- Allows you to “pause” the water to a reduced spray that still keeps you warm
Product warranty: ten years
This showerhead is designed with three spray settings and pause valve: shower, jet and combo.
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your showerhead. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard showerhead has a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. This showerhead has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM for increased efficiency.
Saving water saves energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. This showerhead is 40% more efficient than a standard 2.5-gpm showerhead.